Galvan Law Firm
Data We Collect About You
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data: includes first name, last name, username, or similar identifier.
- Contact Data: includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data: includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data: includes information about how you use our website, products, and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data: includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
How We Use Your Personal Data
- To manage our relationship with you.
- To process and deliver your inquiries and legal services.
- To manage payments, fees, and charges.
- To manage and protect our business and our website.
- For internal analysis and research.
- To comply with legal obligations and regulatory requirements.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data with:
- Internal Third Parties: Other companies in the The Galvan Law Firm Group and associates who provide IT and system administration services.
- External Third Parties: Service providers, professional advisers, regulators, and other authorities.
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We have implemented measures to protect the security of your data, including encryption, firewalls, and secure socket layer technology. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, such as:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
- Request the restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.